British Eventing represents the strongest AB participation sport in the UK. This offers numerous marketing and growth opportunities for companies just like yours.
If you love the excitement of eventing. Whatever your business, exclusively owning or part owning an event horse with Shannon Eventing offers fun and exciting opportunities for advertising and promotion. Whilst supporting a hugely talented British rider.
In partnership with our specialist accounts, we can offer advice to help maximise the benefits to your business of owning an event horse.
The promotional benefits include;
• The naming rights of your Horse, providing national and hopefully international exposure for your company.
• Brand association with an exciting and prestigious equestrian sport.
• The opportunity for a coordinated marketing campaign involving your horse, Lauren and our yard.
• Regular high profile multi-platform social media promotions of your company.
• Online features and social media promotion of your brand.
• Corporate promotion at every event in which your horse competes.
• Ownership announcement to national and regional media.
• Company logo to appear on Lauren’s clothing and staff clothing.
• Promoted links to your website.
• Equipment or vehicle branding.
• Lauren will attend your corporate events or promotions.
By joining Shannon Eventing you will be working with an open minded, forwards thinking team of professionals. Keen to ensure we maximises the business potential of event horse ownership.
Who could you be advertising too?
The demographics of the eventing community are highly attractive for many businesses.
63% of competitors and owners are AB profile
80% of spectators are ABC
British Eventing represents the strongest AB participation sport in the UK
70% of the membership base are female
• Over 15,500 British Eventing members
• Over 30,000 British Eventing volunteers
• Over 1⁄2 million spectators of all ages attend events
• Over 17 million are interested in equestrian sport
• Over 4.5 million people ride regularly
• Equestrianism £4.3 billion industry
(Source: British Eventing)
What about the horses?
You might already own a horse which you feel has the potential to event. Alternatively we currently have a number of quality young event horses for sale. In addition we are happy to travel with you to source top horses from our contacts across Europe.
With a range of ownership options to suit all budgets, event horse ownership offers you & your business exciting opportunities for growth.